Sunday 17 May 2015

Crochet Bunny

I absolutely love making crochet/amigurumi Bunny's. Why? no idea, I just love the cuteness of them!
So I have designed two different designs, I just need to work on typing up the patterns now!




This is my first design, which i have done in two different sizes, Mumma and Puppa size and baby bunny size.



So i feel like this bunny is a more rustic, simple style, my second is more of a glam little bunny, great for any little girlie. 
























And this next Bunny is based on the first pattern. I first started making these stripey Bunny's last summer, and they have been hughly popular.





I plan to get these patterns typed up this week (promise!) One will go on my blog as a free pattern, and the other will go into my etsy shop!

As much as I love Bunny's, I do occasionally break from them and make Dolls instead!









This little lady is destined for life as a ballerina!

Im over the moon that she was featured in this months (issue 50) Craftseller!



Yippee!

This doll is not my own design, but infact a pattern from the lovely Hopscotch Lane. Her doll is not a ballerina, I just customised mine! You can find the pattern for sale on Etsy.

Love Knitting are having a sale on my favourite yarn - Drops Paris, its a great cotton yarn, which i adore using when making bears, bunny's, mice and doll's! So I took advantage and ordered myself aload!


I celebrated my 33rd birthday yesterday. It was a lovely day with my amazing husband all to myself! We had shopping and lunch in Truro and then in the evening we rode our bikes down to our local pub, The Blue Peter in Polperro. It's a very old Cornish pub, tiny, always has live music on a Saturday night and ALWAYS has a fantastic atmosphere. Hb had a word with the band, and so the band - joined by the entire pub, sang me Happy Birthday, and then dedicated their last song to me, putting my name into the song, hb pulled me up, and we danced and I felt very special! Hb always makes my birthdays extremely special and memorable for me, he is an angel.



Toodle-Pips

x




No comments:

Post a Comment